With the impending Hurricane that is headed towards South Carolina we have decided to RESCHEDULE the tournament for this weekend. Although the weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend, the potential for chaos on the interstates and our Coastal participants that need to prepare for this unprecedented storm, we felt that this was the best decision for all.
We have been fortunate enough to find another date for the event – October 28-29 at Santee Cooper CC.
We will leave the field as is for this new date unless you contact us and let us know you won’t be able to participate. There will be a full refund issued to those teams that can’t play at this new date. For those teams that have withdrawn already, we can get you back in the field if you like. We will also be opening registration again for other individuals that may want to play.
Please know that there are a lot of factors that come in to play for a decision like this and we hope everyone understands the final outcome.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com