US Mid-Am Qualifying – Delayed

Due to Hurricane Irma and the track northward towards South Carolina on Sunday thru Tuesday, we have moved the US Mid-Am qualifying to Thursday of next week (9/14). With a possible evacuation of the SC coast, heavy rains and winds, we felt we needed some extra time to make sure players would have the opportunity to travel and to make sure the golf course was in a playable condition.

Tee times will remain the same for Thursday as they were originally - Pairings

We understand that a change of schedule may not work for everyone so if you aren’t going to be able to make it on Thursday please email or call 803-732-9311.

Please know that there are a lot of factors that come in to play for a decision like this and we hope everyone understands the final outcome.

Feel free to contact us should you have any questions and please stay safe thru these next few days.